Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cancer Fighting Strategies

As with most people, cancer has touched my life because I watched both of my parents die using the conventional cancer fighting strategies and it was horrifying. In addition, my two sisters have both been diagnosed with breast cancer. One was recently diagnosed and chose the conventional treatments.

The other one was told in 2006 to go home and put things in order while the medical professionals would give her the necessary drugs to keep her as comfortable as possible until she died. She told the doctors that the Lord was not done with her on this earth and worked with a naturopath using natural cancer fighting strategies to overcome cancer using alternative methods. She again found herself driving, watching children and preaching from the pulpit. Though she “back-slid” from her natural, healthy lifestyle and again found herself attacked in her body, she is currently employing natural alternative treatments and is on her way back to health.

This has inspired me to do what I can to make people aware of the options they have available. I have been researching several books regarding alternative cancer fighting strategies and intend to share my thoughts on the best here.